Monday, June 1, 2009

Paul turns 18






On March 9th Paul turned 18. Oh My Gosh I can't believe I have an 18 year old son. It is hard to believe that much time has passed. I'm just learning how to start doing this so please bare with me. I really wish that I started this blogging years ago so that Paul and his new family will be able to look back at all the cute sayings and great pictures I was able to capture over the years. Paul will be graduating soon. He told me that him receiving his diploma is my birthday present. I'm thrilled that he has been able to graduate and walk and experience high school the s the way all kids should be able to experience. He finally got his license and it only took him 18 years. lol I'm proud of having such a good boy. He's not perfect he makes a lot of mistakes. But deep down I know he has a great heart and I trust that he will always strive to make good decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment