Thursday, June 18, 2009

High Rollers







I just love how smart my kids are!! Their last semester at Freedom Kalob received the Honor Roll. I should of already known that was going to happen because every semester he has pulled off bringing home his Honor Roll certificates. I just don't know how he does it. I swear he has the worst attention span out there. Dan and I laugh because when we are doing FHE he is always paying attention to everything else but us. But if we were to ask him, what we were talking about. He could verbatim repeat what we were just teaching. Which is a gift that I couldn't do.
Kailee shocked us though this semester. She has made Honor Roll a couple of times throughout the year but has always needed to do better in some areas. But this report card she finally did it. Straight A's!!! Yahoo! That's my girl! She even received the highest honor which is The Principal's Award. When she wants to she could accomplish anything she wants. So way to go Kailee and Kalob you have made us proud. We love you so much!

1 comment: