Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kids started school this month











Here are my little ones on their first day of school. Makai started school a week after the kids. I know these are late but I wanted to put them on there before the month changes to October.=)
This was Kailee's first year being a cheerleader. She's had a lot of fun cheering at rally's and Kalob's football games. They are both playing soccer and our families have been so busy this month. The twins are in the same class this year. I've really learned to enjoy this with parties, field trips and homework. Makai has started preschool this year and that has been fun. He was a little sad leaving me. His teacher said that his day got better. He goes three days a week and so far it has worked out. He really enjoys his 2 days he gets to sleep in and so do I.=)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big the kids are getting...I miss watching them grow up...they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete